QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR RENTING
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply as we would be happy to rent to you. Also if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us.
- A completed and signed application from all proposed occupants over the age of 18 must be ALL LINES MUST BE FILLED IN. Incorrect or misinformation will disqualify you as a prospective renter.
- A $30.00 screening fee in cash, cashier’s check, or money order for the purpose of running credit and eviction reports is required with each applicant. Call for other forms of payment.
- You must provide photo I.D. (We require a photo I.D. -Driver’s license or State Issued ID card) and Social Security card. (Note. Military cards are not accepted.)
- You must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion (or we require a FICO score of at least 550)
- You must have no records of eviction.
- We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
- Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 2 times the amount of your monthly rent. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, or tax All other income, including self employment must be verified through tax records.
- Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you’re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria.
- You will be denied if you have a conviction for any type crime that would be considered a threat to real property or the ability of other residents to peacefully enjoy the premises.
- An up-front payment of approximately one month’s rent as a security deposit is required by cashier’s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant.
- Please note that if you rent an apartment there is no-smoking inside the unit.
Required Information to Be Submitted With the Application
Please be sure the following four (4) items accompany your rental application:
- Your application screening fee of $30.00 in the form of cash, cashier’s check or money
- Picture D. (Driver’s license, Green Card or Passport)
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Income: Current pay-stubs or an official letter from your employer on company letterhead should be attached to the application. For self employed, 1099 applicants, your last two years of tax returns are required.